Do you receive prescribed specialty drugs that are administered in an infusion center?
Do you spend most of the day traveling to the infusion center, and then waiting for your appointment?
Franciscan Healthcare wants you to know you have a CHOICE! There are many advantages in having your infusion at the Franciscan Healthcare Infusion Center:
- Minimal travel
- Minimal wait time
- Treatments provided by Registered Nurses
- Appointments available Monday through Friday
- Insurance verifications and prior authorizations managed
- Barcode drug scanning for safety
- Can administer medications through an implanted port or PICC line
- Can administer subcutaneous, intramuscular, and IV medications
- Franciscan Healthcare Infusion Center can take orders from your specialist or provider; local provider not required
Common Medications and Treatments Administered:
- IV antibiotics
- IV fluids
- IV Iron infusions
- IV administration of blood products
- Access implanted port or PICC for blood draw for laboratory tests
- Routine flushes for implanted port or PICC maintenance
- PICC line placements
- Disconnect chemotherapy pumps
- Rabies vaccination series
- Complex dressing changes
- Routine indwelling urinary catheter changes
- PleurX catheter care
…and much more!
If your infusion need is not listed, or to begin therapies at Franciscan Healthcare Infusion Center, call Centralized Scheduling at 402.372.2404.